... wppi 2013 ...

It's time folks! On Sunday it is time to slip on the party shoes and scribble notes in the moleskins! I am headed to WPPI 2013 in Las Vegas for the next few days. This is a time of learning from the best of the best, hanging out with other photographers from all over the world and the best part - learning more of what I can do to keep my clients super-duper happy! See you all when I return on Wednesday the 13th. I will have brief access to emails and my phone over the few days, so PLEASE contact me for anything you need!

Enjoy some images from last year and keep an eye out for photographs from this year in the next few weeks! If you are looking for a shoot to do while at WPPI, check this one out, there are still a few spots left - click here! And please, if you see me in the hallways or out and about say hello! I'd love to meet you!

On Film

Digital
 

0 Share The Love: