... victor sizemore mentor shoot 2013, las vegas palms place ...

I thought I would share some of the images I caught when we were at the Palms Place for the Victor Sizemore Mentor shoot during WPPI 2013. The first half of the day I shot film, so that will be ready in about 4 to 6 weeks if I get it in the mail on Monday. This was my very first time shooting a "boudoir" style shoot - as it is something I do not plan on shooting - it was a fun challenge. Some frames were a hit, some were a miss, but all was very very fun!



And some fun "behind the scenes" images.... it was fantastic fun to hang with Zoƫ Grant, Chip Gillespie and Charlie Mai during the shoot. Even if Chip and Charlie were like two peas in a pod giving me crap the whole time. It was like bringing along two older brothers....

0 Share The Love: